Forms and Documents

We will review all paperwork requirements with you in preparation for your courses. Here are some documents you may need as you get started:

Medical Statement (Form 10063)
Continuing Education Administrative Document (Form 10038)
Discover Scuba Diving Brochure

Considering doing your Open Water Referral with us? Here’s a one-pager to get you started:
BA OW Referral Info – Student

Are you a dive shop that sometimes has students ask “Where should I go to finish my certification in Cozumel?” This one-pager is for you:
BA OW Referral – Dive Shop

For more information or to schedule your training program, email us at!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s